Take Control of Your Health with Body Back Buddy!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I've been using Body Back Buddy for deep-pressure massage for the past two months and it works like a charm. With a few simple movements I can target sore and tired muscles with healing deep pressure, and I'm always amazed by the results. Even better, I can do it all in the comfort of my own home. I highly recommend -Lucia P
The Trigger Point Self Massager takes your muscle health into your own hands. This innovative leveraging technique creates deep, self-directed pressure on the targeted muscle, addressing your pain and discomfort from all angles. Easily target aching muscles in the legs, arms, feet, chest, and hips, dynamically applying healing pressure as you go. Used while standing, sitting, or lying down, theTrigger Point Self Massager is highly versatile, offering hundreds of ways to relieve pain and allow your body to feel relief. So, say goodbye to muscle pain and get ready to move with the Trigger Point Self Massager
Here's Why You'll Love This:
- Customisable Pressure - Take control of your own massage therapy with the ability to customise how hard or soft the pressure is.
- Whole Body Use - Whether you need to massage your legs, arms, chest, hips, or feet, the Body Back Buddy is the perfect tool!
- No Need For a Professional - Check. With the Body Back Buddy, you can easily do it yourself and get professional-grade massage therapy in the comfort of your own home.
- Deep Tissue Treatment - Reach those hard-to-get-to-spots with the Body Back Buddy’s 16 massage heads, ensuring that you release tension and tightness deep within the muscle tissue.
- Ease of Use - Lightweight and easy to position, allow the Body Back Buddy to work its magic on any part of your body with minimal effort
1 x Trigger Point Self Massager
Don't forget to click the ADD TO CART button! Order yours TODAY to get a HUGE DISCOUNT before we run out of stock.
🔒 FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING
🔒 SECURE ORDERING
🔒 WAREHOUSES LOCATED IN NSW & VIC
Frequently Asked Questions
We will ship your order as fast as we possibly can. When your order ships, we will send you an email letting you know that it is in transit.
We perform an in house quality check before packaging your order and getting it ready to be shipped, then we will assigning a unique tracking number for your order.
These processes may take some time depending on staffing limitations set by COVID-19 and other logistical warehouse procedures. Thank you kindly for your patience.
We stand by the quality of our products and we perform quality assurance tests before shipping them to our valued customers. Despite this we cannot always ensure a safe delivery. If your item arrives broken or with an issue, please contact us within 30 days and we will get back to you with a solution.
Our main office are located in Adelaide, South Australia, and we ship and process all of our orders from our warehouse which is based in Sydney, New South Wales
We accept all major forms of payment, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa Cards, Master Cards and Pay Pal. If you have any questions referring to payment please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yes, for a limited time we are not charging a delivery fee.